The goal of the call is to determine whether or not you’re a good candidate for Bootcamp. We want to understand if your personal development goals are aligned with what we teach in Bootcamp, and gauge if you’re willing to commit to making big changes in your life.
The group dynamic of Bootcamp is of the utmost importance to us. As the old saying goes: “One bad apple ruins the whole bunch,” and that’s especially true when you’re doing deep work with our coaches, being vulnerable, or even just going through drills where you need all the support and attention you can get from us here at AoC.
If you’re ready to level up, let’s do this! Looking forward to hosting you here at AoC!
Next, please read the entire FAQ as it will answer many of the questions you have about Bootcamp:
- Bootcamp runs Tuesday through Saturday most weeks of the month and takes place in Hollywood, CA (you will fly into LAX). Plan on arriving the Monday night prior and departing the following Sunday morning as this gives you time to get situated and start getting to know your fellow classmates.
- The program fee covers your lodging, so you do not need to pay for a hotel for the Monday evening through Sunday morning duration.
- You are responsible for transportation costs (getting to/from the program) as well as food and drink. The house in which you’ll stay has a pool, hot tub, and an on site full kitchen with a fridge, microwave, blender, coffee maker, and outdoor grill.
- Class sizes are approximately seven people, give or take a couple (with a maximum of 10).
- You will work with a total of six coaches, including AJ and Johnny (who have been teaching Bootcamp for over 10 years and have worked with nearly 2000 men), throughout the week. In addition, it’s not uncommon for Bootcamp alum come in and help.
- The learning modes include small group, role play (with both your group as well as with the coaches), one-on-one work with the coaches, video work, and field nights. Field nights are when you’ll go out to area venues and puts the skills you’ve been learning and practicing throughout the week to the test. Invariably, some skills will come easily while others will be more challenging. This is the true test where both you and the coaches will discover what areas you need to focus on throughout the week so that by the end of the program, you’ll have them solidly under your belt.
- We offer a payment plan and pay in full option. For the payment plan, it’s a $1000 downpayment and monthly payments of $500. If you pay in full, there’s a built in $1000 savings.
- Bootcamp is generally booked about two months out. You can look at the program schedule here (NOTE: availability is not reflected).
- For payment, you can either pay for the program in full or do a payment plan. The pay in full option includes a built-in discount. The payment plan requires a deposit which is followed by monthly payments. Pricing varies depending on a variety of factors, and we will discuss this when we talk.
- Bootcamp includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. That said, if for whatever reason you feel like you’re not getting what you want out of the program, let the coaches know ASAP and they’ll work to resolve it with you. If after that you’re still dissatisfied, let us know and we’ll give you a refund.
If you’re ready to take this giant next step in your life, schedule a call with me so we can see if you’re a good fit for the program, and, if so, get you signed up for Bootcamp. Go to http://bit.ly/aoc-discovery to set up a call. We look forward to talking with you!